Finally! I finished updating my CV! Took me about a day to add 6 more months’ worth of material. Annual reviews are coming up and it’s that time of year again to get all my documents together. In the process, I realized just how much I’ve done over 2013. Some major milestones:
- began supporting 2 additional academic departments (math and CS) and the Neukom Institute, which includes collection development and management, outreach, instructional support, and research/reference consultations.
- worked with 14 courses –an increase of 233% (I worked with 6 in 2012). Plus, I already have 11 courses for 2014.
- began holding LaTeX workshops once a term. Now in 2014, I’m teaching students how to get started using LaTeX in addition to literature searching, and I also started a new LaTeX Users Group on campus.
- created the Kresge Library Quarterly Newsletter.
- was a member of 5 working groups/committees.
- helped start the Kresge Library Advisory Board (of grad students).
- co-founded the Current Awareness Reading Group.
- participated in several library outreach events, including Gear Up, Open Access Week, and Annual Open House.
- helped organize professional development opportunities for staff, including E&O’s first unconference, E&O’s 10th anniversary celebration, and fair use workshops.
- completed the Teacher Track Immersion Program (intense 4.5 day program).
- presented on a panel for the PAM Physics Roundtable at SLA’13.
- elected as SLA New England Chapter’s Director of Communications for 2 years.
- appointed co-editor of SLA PAM’s Practices Manual.
And it’s already pretty busy now and it’s just the start of 2014!